VCI 3.4 is not working??

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: VCI 3.4 is not working??Reply
VCI 3.4 is not working??
Posted on: 20.03.2010 by Sherryl Nonato
Hi all im in need of some help

i downloaded the new 3.4 tsi file to test out the new mapping before i buy a overlay, its great but these are the problems im having

when i click on any of the fx presets buttons nothing happens, im guessing it lights up the numbers in traktor pro

when i turn scratch on its stops the vci from working, an randoms lights flash on and off

im im using the fx knobs, sometimes the scratch light turns on and i cant use use the fx knobs on deck A as there controling deck C

also cant choose number 1 in the control fx if the scratch is on??

HELP im using the tsi file which has fix in it but nothings working

thanks everyone who can help
Sherryl Nonato
Hi all im in need of some help

i downloaded the new 3.4 tsi file to test out the new mapping before i buy a overlay, its great but these are the problems im having

when i click on any of the fx presets buttons nothing happens, im guessing it lights up the numbers in traktor pro

when i turn scratch on its stops the vci from working, an randoms lights flash on and off

im im using the fx knobs, sometimes the scratch light turns on and i cant use use the fx knobs on deck A as there controling deck C

also cant choose number 1 in the control fx if the scratch is on??

HELP im using the tsi file which has fix in it but nothings working

thanks everyone who can help
Laquita Coduto
What firmware is your vci? 1.2 or 1.3? Try the tsi file without the fix. I don't believe everyone needs the tsi file with the fix, on some who were having some issues. Pretty sure you posted in the wrong place as well. This is the Midi-fighter section.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy