audio4 and midifighter problems

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: audio4 and midifighter problemsReply
audio4 and midifighter problems
Posted on: 23.03.2010 by Marceline Renteria
had a few problems toevening when i was trying to get all my gear working together.

basically, i had my audio4 routed into a djm600 (only using two channels) and then had my x1 and midifighter hooked up.

when i was playing i track, i would go to cue jump on the midifighter, but sometimes the audio from that channel would just stop. no lights or owt on the audio4 channel i was using for cue jumping. the other channel would keep playing no problem at all. wierd eh?

ive had wifi and most apps turned off.

any help guys?
Marceline Renteria
had a few problems toevening when i was trying to get all my gear working together.

basically, i had my audio4 routed into a djm600 (only using two channels) and then had my x1 and midifighter hooked up.

when i was playing i track, i would go to cue jump on the midifighter, but sometimes the audio from that channel would just stop. no lights or owt on the audio4 channel i was using for cue jumping. the other channel would keep playing no problem at all. wierd eh?

ive had wifi and most apps turned off.

any help guys?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy