Midifighter/ Torq

Midifighter/ Torq
Posted on: 25.05.2010 by Emilia Colchado
I am a total noob and I have no clue BUT can u use midifighter in torq like you program stuff to the computer keyboard? or does it take more work?
I hope this isnt a totally idiot question...
Thanks
Stuart
Emilia Colchado
I am a total noob and I have no clue BUT can u use midifighter in torq like you program stuff to the computer keyboard? or does it take more work?
I hope this isnt a totally idiot question...
Thanks
Stuart
Laurie Minarcik
I never had a problem mapping any controller in Torq.
Just highlight (rightklick so it turns red) the button/knob/fader in Torq that you want to map like it's written in the manual and shown in the tutorial video on www.torq-dj.com. Then turn the knob, move the fader or press the button/pad of your midicontroller that you want to be mapped. That's all.
I had various keybords mapped in the beginning and at the moment a Korg nanoPad, nanoKey and my NI Maschine.

Since the Midifighter seems to be a regular midicontroller it should not be a problem. Maybe the Akai things were broken or you just made a mistake mapping them.
Emilia Colchado
any luck?
Emilia Colchado
I had bought one of the Akai mini pad thingies and it DIDNT work (ie click on a button in the software, turn the knob on the controller and it is assigned)
Also I have a launchpad I am wondering if that would work...
I want to use some controller buttons to launch samples and cues, controll fx, launch "snapshots" (which Torq has which are GENIUS, they allow you to cook a custom formula of effects or whatever and recall them with a button click.)
I am considering just buying a "trigger finger" since it is M-audio and it WILL work but I like midi fighter's arcade buttons better.
Dee Atondo
Torq allows for midi control (re: Exponent). I am about to try out the midi fighter w/ the Torq DVS. Will let you know how it works.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy