MF Stock

MF Stock
Posted on: 01.06.2010 by Gilma Marchini
The store page for Midi Fighter says the next batch of Midi Fighters were due late may... It's May 31st and nothing yet, is there any word on when they'll be available?

"We are now sold out of all of our first batch of Midi-Fighter DIY kits. Another batch of 500 will be availabe in late May."
Gilma Marchini
Originally Posted by notshy
Still 2 weeks - is this because of the additions of sides?

It sounded like it was more of them trying to set up a new way of ordering with the buttons instead of doing that separately and that their manufacturers were running behind... I actually haven't heard of them adding sides. O.o
Gilma Marchini
Originally Posted by midifidler
Unfortunatley one of our contractors is running behind so it looks like it will be a few days after the 10th at this stage sorry guys....
Any news? I hate to be pushy, but I've got $300 set off to the side ready to order two of these bad boys and I just can't wait!

P.S. I just called instead... Said 2 weeks or so... Disregard mai post ^.^
robin loo
Originally Posted by pilmat
Not to contradict, but the article says JUNE 10. Hope it's not later than that!

Phil.
damn. i keep on messing up june and july.. it's like the fifth time in the last two days. thought i had a gig at a pool party this wednesday, but it's in july
Gilma Marchini

Phil.
CRAP! You're right... I'm not very attentive today... 10 days it still too long! AGH! WANT MIDI FIGHTER NOW!
Gilma Marchini
The store page for Midi Fighter says the next batch of Midi Fighters were due late may... It's May 31st and nothing yet, is there any word on when they'll be available?

"We are now sold out of all of our first batch of Midi-Fighter DIY kits. Another batch of 500 will be availabe in late May."
Gilma Marchini
Yeah, I actually decided to leave it clear that evening ... Was too tired to remake, snap, then upload again... :P
Magaret Leffelman
Now its time to choose the coolest color combinationsssssss...
Still thing that the Clear see thru case is the best because it show its DIY. Shows its not mass produced and the color is exclusive.
Gilma Marchini
Useless post, but crazy excited for the return of MF!
Magaret Leffelman
still waiting for the midi fighter...
yuo guys have a date that you will start selling them?
Lorelei Przybylowicz
I'm looking forward to getting my first MidiFighter !!!
Adolf Hit
hard three days, instead of 6 weeks this time round
robert chanda
Get the good shipping this time!
Adolf Hit
I finally got the PCBs two days ago, kaon is locked in on the soldering mission so first batch will ship to Ean express next week.
Leeanna Ayla
I just hope DJTT has their pre-order system set up better than AT&T/Apple!
Lorelei Przybylowicz
@tyfurious

Check: http://djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=13412

EanGolgen
Good news, We have finally decided on a final case/side wall product that will be available in about 5 weeks time. Its going to be a series of silicon wraps (like the ones that go around your iphone) These will protect the outside of your midi-fighter/allow light from the buttons to shine through and come in a bunch of really cool colors.

The wraps will slip on and off the controller really easily but stay put and not slide off.

Thoughts- do you like?
Gilma Marchini
Originally Posted by notshy

It sounded like it was more of them trying to set up a new way of ordering with the buttons instead of doing that separately and that their manufacturers were running behind... I actually haven't heard of them adding sides. O.o
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Gilma Marchini
Originally Posted by midifidler
Unfortunatley one of our contractors is running behind so it looks like it will be a few days after the 10th at this stage sorry guys....
Any news? I hate to be pushy, but I've got $300 set off to the side ready to order two of these bad boys and I just can't wait!

P.S. I just called instead... Said 2 weeks or so... Disregard mai post ^.^
Adolf Hit
robin loo

Phil.
damn. i keep on messing up june and july.. it's like the fifth time in the last two days. thought i had a gig at a pool party this wednesday, but it's in july
Gilma Marchini

Phil.
CRAP! You're right... I'm not very attentive today... 10 days it still too long! AGH! WANT MIDI FIGHTER NOW!
Corine Kasman

Phil.
Gilma Marchini
Ah, you're quick... Might want to update the store page then.

Damnit, I don't want to wait that long!!! D:
robin loo
read somewhere that they will be back on 10th of july

edit:
here: http://www.djranking s.com/2010/05/2...inning-videos/
under the winner video

edit2: 10th of JUNE!!!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS