I Got One!

I Got One!
Posted on: 04.07.2010 by Muriel Skube
Order went through the second time around. Got a confirmation email. Seems to have worked.

In the words of Stimpy: Joyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
Muriel Skube
Order went through the second time around. Got a confirmation email. Seems to have worked.

In the words of Stimpy: Joyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Finally got mine out of UK Customs and I believe has been delivered to my flat today !!!

Whoooop!

Any update on the shipping of the sleeves or have these gone out with the fighters?
Ja Winger
i'm still waiting on my payment to go through.. which will mean it shipped.
i got my order confirmation the day i ordered..on 7/14. the site said it still had units in stock and Zach told me yesterday they were expecting new shipments in that day.

i hope im not too far down on the list!
Adolf Hit
Hi DJeff,

I know latest shipment arrived about two days ago so I would say it will ship shortly.
Anjelica Yander
Hi guys,

got my order confirmation July 5th, any idea when it might come in?...

Cheers
Caron Burckhardt
I believe I'll order this after I have sold my trigger finger.
Lynetta Piacentino
Received mine yesterday as well!! Awesome stuff!! To bad the stupid customs picked out mine so I had to pay some extra tax (stupid Dutch habit, paying tax for even non-available products in Holland)..

Anyway, I've played with it after update my firmware and changing the led-press options to make sure I've got the settings I wanted. In Traktor I've used the perfect new version of the MF mapping (which I already tried on my APC40), the responsiveness and speed is awesome, finally I can drop the sync

This is mine (although I didn't take this picture, I've exactly the same one)

Thanks DJTT for sending it so quickly and it will be even more finished when I receive my bumber (in black, to make it even more cool).

Thnx!!!
Meg Reinoehl
I love my MIDI Fighter to death! Using the DJTT mapping for now, but have a crazy idea for a new mapping. I just have no idea how to program it. Some day...
Rosaria Moules
Damn, I can't wait to get one. It's my alternative to not ordering an arcade version VCI-100SE. I regret not ordering the arcade version. But the Midi-Fighter will work just as good.

Soon DJTECHTOOLS, I will be a Midi-Fighter too!
Muriel Skube
Happy day!

Lynetta Piacentino
Yeahhh, enjoy

(Order one too! Mine is shipped )
Ethyl Barbero
yup me too
Dana Ordinario
Wish I had the money to splurge on this I may have to wait for the next amount of shipments to come thru
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Just ordered one too !!!!
Joie Malberg
Nice, *looks for money*

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy