What is the correct way to switch on/off MF?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: What is the correct way to switch on/off MF?Reply
What is the correct way to switch on/off MF?
Posted on: 03.08.2010 by Barrett Galvez
What's the best moment to Plug/unplug MF by USB (in order to give to MF a loger life..)?
I mean: when the computer is on or when it is off?
If I would put a switch what I have to do on the board?
Barrett Galvez
What's the best moment to Plug/unplug MF by USB (in order to give to MF a loger life..)?
I mean: when the computer is on or when it is off?
If I would put a switch what I have to do on the board?
Trish Ernestine
nice, thanks for the help man. i just ordered mine so im excited to see how they work. did you map your own or did you use one of the given tsi?
Lorelei Przybylowicz
As I said my is the only USB device that I have that seems to stay "on" when I turn my PC off so it's some function of my motherboard's USB ports but also the MF as all my other devices turn off.

No dramas tho
Trish Ernestine
true i was just wondering, cause my vci 300 has a on off feature, and i just ordered 2 midi fighters, and i was unaware.
Adolf Hit
Switch on - plug the cable in
Switch off - remove the cable

There is absolutley no need for a on/off switch - how many soley bus powered devices have you ever seen with this feature?
Trish Ernestine
im wondering the same, can there be a swith tht gets sotered on. if so where at
Lorelei Przybylowicz
+1

My MF says on even when my PC is switched off - must be something with my USB ports on my board but I don't get it with other USB devices. I'm keen to know the answer.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy