Do Midi Fighters come with USB cables?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Do Midi Fighters come with USB cables?Reply
Do Midi Fighters come with USB cables?
Posted on: 04.07.2010 by Lu Klotzbach
As above really. I just ordered mine but didn't believe to add usb cables. Don't really want to make another order as it is pretty stupid to order USB cables to the UK.

Thanks
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by Remote
Just a bumpy bump on this thread mine didn't come with a cable.
Not sure if that's because it's the new batch or what.
You should contact the store.

http://ranking s.myshopify.com/pages/Contact
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by notshy
b*gger - I've just ordered one and bought a cable too !!!
Are you in the US? I have a suspicion that your not, but if you are and don't need it I'll buy it from you for what they sell for in the DJTT store + shipping. I'm going to order one soon anyway.
Corine Kasman
Don't fret, those DJTT cables are awesome. I recommend them to everybody, ESPECIALLY for audio!

Phil.
Lu Klotzbach
As above really. I just ordered mine but didn't believe to add usb cables. Don't really want to make another order as it is pretty stupid to order USB cables to the UK.

Thanks
Adolf Hit
I shipped some last friday so they should be back in stock and catching up with those who missed out in the next week or so.
Treva Carinio
Yeah I already sent an Email, so I guess it'll be okay

I'm using a USB-cable from my Stanton SCS.3Ds that still aren't sold yet, so they come in handy after all
Eulah Tamkin
@Fraa, not to worry this also happened to me. When I ordered my midi fighter I saw that it didn't have a cable along with the MF. I called in to figure out what happened, zach answered and explained. Sometimes they run out and quick also, call zach at the djranking s and make sure he knows to send you a cable. When my shipment came I saw that they actually gave me two cables instead of one, DJTT always treat you right.
Treva Carinio
My MF just got delivered here (Belgium), didn't come with a USB-cable.
I just find it strange that I paid 207$ for a midi controller and I don't even get a f***ing cable.

*EDIT: They're out of cables? Does that mean we'll get them later? Or we're just out of luck?
Eulah Tamkin
just called, apparently they're out of stock for the cables.. so they just sent the midifighter with no usb cable.. you have no idea how anxious i was. When i saw that there was no usb cable i went from to .

Edit: But on the flip side the sent me a clear matte finish top, instead of the clear regular one! THANKS DJTECHTOOLS you guys are fucking awesome!
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by Remote
You should contact the store.

http://ranking s.myshopify.com/pages/Contact
Shirlee Depiazza
Lorelei Przybylowicz
True - a friend might be getting an early birthday present if I get two ...
Leeanna Ayla
Probably a smart thing to do. One can never have to many good USB cables.
Lorelei Przybylowicz
I'm in UK ... ordered one cuz I was paying for the shipping anyway and didn't see it on the spec of the MidiFighter
Leeanna Ayla
Are you in the US? I have a suspicion that your not, but if you are and don't need it I'll buy it from you for what they sell for in the DJTT store + shipping. I'm going to order one soon anyway.
Corine Kasman
Don't fret, those DJTT cables are awesome. I recommend them to everybody, ESPECIALLY for audio!

Phil.
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Lu Klotzbach
Cool cool, cheers
Corine Kasman
Mine came with one, I don't see why the new batch would be any different.

Phil.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy