MIDI FIGHTER TSI PROBLEM..help?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MIDI FIGHTER TSI PROBLEM..help?Reply
MIDI FIGHTER TSI PROBLEM..help?
Posted on: 07.12.2010 by Elbert Driver
Hey Guys,

I have a couple of other midi controllers setup as well, but when i go to bring in the MIDI FIGHTER mappings it brings it in and deletes my settings for my other controllers so I cant use them. And when I try and bring in the other controllers settings again, the same thing happens but to my MIDI FIGHTER mappings.

Anybody have any idea why this is happening? Or does anyone know how to import the MIDI FIGHTER mapping without deleting my others?

Any help is appreciated.

Thnx

- Jon
Elbert Driver
Hey Guys,

I have a couple of other midi controllers setup as well, but when i go to bring in the MIDI FIGHTER mappings it brings it in and deletes my settings for my other controllers so I cant use them. And when I try and bring in the other controllers settings again, the same thing happens but to my MIDI FIGHTER mappings.

Anybody have any idea why this is happening? Or does anyone know how to import the MIDI FIGHTER mapping without deleting my others?

Any help is appreciated.

Thnx

- Jon
Elbert Driver
Thank you for the reply but I figured it out like ten minutes after i posted the thread haha.

Thanks again tho.
Leeanna Ayla
Use the add>import under the devices and not the big import button in preferences. I would use the big import button for my main controller and then the add option for secondary controllers.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy