new midi fighter giving me trouble

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: new midi fighter giving me troubleReply
new midi fighter giving me trouble
Posted on: 07.01.2011 by Hyo Auricchio
i just got my midi fighter today!!! 372/500
i downloaded the traktor pro tsi and it all works except the effects. the buttons trigger them but i cant set them it sets the effects to something different.
i set one effect to beatmasher 2 and when i push the button it changes it to delay. same with the other parts of the effects they are not what ean had them set as in the info video and i can not change them
someone please help
Hyo Auricchio
i just got my midi fighter today!!! 372/500
i downloaded the traktor pro tsi and it all works except the effects. the buttons trigger them but i cant set them it sets the effects to something different.
i set one effect to beatmasher 2 and when i push the button it changes it to delay. same with the other parts of the effects they are not what ean had them set as in the info video and i can not change them
someone please help
Leeanna Ayla
Have you tried reloading the mapping? Do you have any other mappings loaded? You can check the values in the MF tsi to make sure they're correct. If they are you have something conflicting.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy