different boards?

different boards?
Posted on: 08.01.2011 by robin loo
hey guys.

i updated my MF yesterday. upfront another question. do i have to activate the 4 banks mode somehow, cause after the update nothing changed (tsi always works, no 4 banks)..

now to my real problem. it seems that my MF board is different to the one shown in eans video or in the pics of blancodisco.
my board doesnt have the jumpers to shortout, nor the holes for the LED. (see the pic..
it's # 55/500 i believe of the first batch (not sure about that). blue LEDs..

or am i blind?

thanks for helping..

robin loo
Originally Posted by photojojo
I believe I read something about the older boards not being compatible, but it's early and mu search juju aint working yet.
that would be just sad
robin loo
hey guys.

i updated my MF yesterday. upfront another question. do i have to activate the 4 banks mode somehow, cause after the update nothing changed (tsi always works, no 4 banks)..

now to my real problem. it seems that my MF board is different to the one shown in eans video or in the pics of blancodisco.
my board doesnt have the jumpers to shortout, nor the holes for the LED. (see the pic..
it's # 55/500 i believe of the first batch (not sure about that). blue LEDs..

or am i blind?

thanks for helping..

robin loo
can anybody confirm this? fatlimey?

is there a way to use one of the outputs to get a LED to flash?
robin loo
Originally Posted by photojojo
I believe I read something about the older boards not being compatible, but it's early and mu search juju aint working yet.
that would be just sad
Leeanna Ayla

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy