Traktor Not reading after update

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Traktor Not reading after updateReply
Traktor Not reading after update
Posted on: 19.01.2011 by Giuseppina Zalucki
So I updated my mac software with a system update, now all of the sudden it reads "N/A" and wont read the midi fighter in tractor control manager. Whats going on?

Have a big show saturday the 29th and need to resolve this now.
Franklin Momany
Originally Posted by S the B
No it's like nothing is reading in the drop downs it just says midi fighter deck a (n/a) and wont even read it
Press the undo button, go back to whatever worked.
Giuseppina Zalucki
So I updated my mac software with a system update, now all of the sudden it reads "N/A" and wont read the midi fighter in tractor control manager. Whats going on?

Have a big show saturday the 29th and need to resolve this now.
Franklin Momany
Originally Posted by S the B
No it's like nothing is reading in the drop downs it just says midi fighter deck a (n/a) and wont even read it
Press the undo button, go back to whatever worked.
Leeanna Ayla
Have you tried different USB ports? Are you using a USB hub? Is it powered? What version of Traktor are you using? Do you get the normal light show when you plug the MF in? What mac software did you update? I'm assuming you update to 10.6.6. I just did that the other day and had no problems.
Giuseppina Zalucki
Tatum Ansaldo
normally that problem is fixed by unplugging the device, closing traktor, plugging it back in, reopening traktor and reselecting the MF in the IN/OUT list in controller manager. I've had it with my VCI, not entirely sure why it happens but it just decides the VCI is a new device and not the same one you had before. I've not even had to close traktor in the past but it might help!
Franklin Momany
Your Traktor can't read? Have you tried Hooked on Phonics?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy