pulsating light problems

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: pulsating light problemsReply
pulsating light problems
Posted on: 23.01.2011 by Arturo Banerjee
hey guys,

just got my midi fighter and it's awesome. I've got the led in the middle installed but when I send the midi clock out the MF's new led doesn't pulse with the beat. I read that most of the MF's coming out of DJTT are flashed with the new firmware. Is there anything wrong with trying to flash it again? or is there something more that I need to do then just send the midi clock out?
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by Jaimenez
hey guys,

just got my midi fighter and it's awesome. I've got the led in the middle installed but when I send the midi clock out the MF's new led doesn't pulse with the beat. I read that most of the MF's coming out of DJTT are flashed with the new firmware. Is there anything wrong with trying to flash it again? or is there something more that I need to do then just send the midi clock out?
did you follow EVERY STEP of the video, including the shorting out of one of the microchip connections and starting the midi clock?
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
LED = Light Emitting Diode... yes they're diodes and only work one way round!
I knew Physics wasn't wasted on me at school !
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by notshy
Have you got the LED in the right way around? (Could be wrong but aren't LED diodes that only allow current one way?)
LED = Light Emitting Diode... yes they're diodes and only work one way round! OP, are you sure you put it in the correct way round? did you check it before soldering? most likely explanation is either a dead LED or it's the wrong way round.
Lorelei Przybylowicz
hey guys,

Have you got the LED in the right way around? (Could be wrong but aren't LED diodes that only allow current one way?)
Arturo Banerjee
hey guys,

Leeanna Ayla
Are you sure you've got the new firmware? I believe a few slipped out before getting flashed. Can you enter four banks mode described in this thread?

http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=9961
Tatum Ansaldo
hey guys,

did you follow EVERY STEP of the video, including the shorting out of one of the microchip connections and starting the midi clock?
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Originally Posted by fullenglishpint
LED = Light Emitting Diode... yes they're diodes and only work one way round!
I knew Physics wasn't wasted on me at school !
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by notshy
LED = Light Emitting Diode... yes they're diodes and only work one way round! OP, are you sure you put it in the correct way round? did you check it before soldering? most likely explanation is either a dead LED or it's the wrong way round.
Lorelei Przybylowicz
hey guys,

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy