DJTT Please have a sale on Midi Fighters.

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: DJTT Please have a sale on Midi Fighters.Reply
DJTT Please have a sale on Midi Fighters.
Posted on: 29.01.2011 by Ella Rick
I believe it would be a good idea for djtt to do some sort
of sale with the Midi Fighter,

I know that they are doing a deal with free face plate with every
silicone case, which is great but.....

some other deal would be awesome.

What do you believe?
Estefana Musfeldt
I have thought alot about asking the guys about opening a European base for the store, looking at costs etc i just don't have the cold hard cash to pull it off, the cost would be Immense unless it was run in someones house. which i something i have been looking into. just bought mine cost $240 dollers with delivery and then royal mail charged me
Estefana Musfeldt
I have thought alot about asking the guys about opening a European base for the store, looking at costs etc i just don't have the cold hard cash to pull it off, the cost would be Immense unless it was run in someones house. which i something i have been looking into. just bought mine cost $240 dollers with delivery and then royal mail charged me
Estefana Musfeldt
Estefana Musfeldt
Estefana Musfeldt
Estefana Musfeldt
Estefana Musfeldt
Estefana Musfeldt
Estefana Musfeldt
Estefana Musfeldt
Originally Posted by Tekki
Same here, I am still rebelieveing possibilities here. I know there are a few here that are believeing the same in Germany, amongst others.
i would defiantly be up for a move to Netherlands i need to sit down and work out a real buiness plan for something like this not just sratch's and numbers on a pad of paper sat on my desk.
Estefana Musfeldt
Ella Rick
I believe it would be a good idea for djtt to do some sort
of sale with the Midi Fighter,

I know that they are doing a deal with free face plate with every
silicone case, which is great but.....

some other deal would be awesome.

What do you believe?
Estefana Musfeldt
Originally Posted by Tekki
Same here, I am still rebelieveing possibilities here. I know there are a few here that are believeing the same in Germany, amongst others.
i would defiantly be up for a move to Netherlands i need to sit down and work out a real buiness plan for something like this not just sratch's and numbers on a pad of paper sat on my desk.
Random X
Estefana Musfeldt
Tatum Ansaldo
would it be worth setting up a UK/European manufacture and distribution system? Food for thought.
Shana Minsk
UK dealer would be nice. I'd definitely get 1 then.

You know us Brits always have to pay more though.
Ella Rick
I agree and understand what your saying.
But it can become fairly expensive if your
from the UK because of import tax,
adds on 23-27 quid onto the cost.

Anyway I know that's not their fault,
Opening a UK franchise/dealer would make sense
Get even more sales too I would of thought
Shana Minsk
I believe the pricing is pretty good for what you get. As fullenglishpint says they have no reason to sell them cheaper as they have trouble keeping up with demand to build them.
I'm sure you could make a cheaper version yourself for less.
Tatum Ansaldo
I believe they're a small company that already has demand for its products outstripping supply, they have no reason to have a sale on midi fighters! It's not like they have a massive stock surplus, and it's quite clear that profits are being put back into the business to provide us with better service so... have to disagree.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy