(Beginner) Midi Fighter Question

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: (Beginner) Midi Fighter QuestionReply
(Beginner) Midi Fighter Question
Posted on: 31.01.2011 by Flossie Drougas
I am new, and am wondering if the midi fighter could be used as a stand alone controller or if I would need a mixer aswel, thanks!
Flossie Drougas
I am new, and am wondering if the midi fighter could be used as a stand alone controller or if I would need a mixer aswel, thanks!
Dewey Melchi
Yeah man, the midi fighter is a great tool, but it's meant to be an "addon" to your current set, Ean has said that he uses them as his gig gear, but he still knows how to use a mixer and what not, hence why I brought up the other gear. That's just what I would recommend starting out.
Flossie Drougas
Alright thanks for the advice
Dewey Melchi
To be honest, just having it by itself won't really do much, the basics include knowing how a mixer works, as simple as 2 channels. So if you plan on ever playing at clubs or even being a mobile DJ, you might as well learn on the basic gear .
Flossie Drougas
at least until i learn the basics yea
Dewey Melchi
Explain your situation in detail then, are you going to be using it to play music on your computer for yourself?
Flossie Drougas
But not if i only use headphones?
Dewey Melchi
you can use it as a controller of course, but if you want to play on speakers for example, you'd need a mixer as well a soundcard.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy