just got my Midi fighter but there has been a mix up!

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: just got my Midi fighter but there has been a mix up!Reply
just got my Midi fighter but there has been a mix up!
Posted on: 29.01.2011 by Estefana Musfeldt
i am a mixture of happy and mad just got my midi fighter now the proud owner of number 444 of 500 but my order is wrong! i ordered 4 red 6 white 6 black buttons and the diy options ( i was really looking forward to putting it together) but i got 7 white buttons 5 red and 4 black and it came already assembled, plus the certificate has my mom's name on it haha i should not complain she bought it cause it was my half christmas half birthday present. is it easy to take apart to change the buttons around?

Edit: just turned it on and all the leds are in the wrong place not a happy chappy
Estefana Musfeldt
Originally Posted by D-Kem
A fellow fighter in the Toon. Nice one mate! I have a similar set up with 2 mfs and vci100 arcade (although my MF's are kaput and it looks like they're gonna need sending back). Not seen anyone else using these in Newcastle. Happy DJing.
ahh some one else from newcastle i don't believe it aye never seen them in the toon, but i don't thin i ever will, it's all cdj's and virtual vinyl these days where abouts are you based i'm in heaton,
Lauretta Ehrhorn
Originally Posted by HerbStrike
i'm on osx just flashed it with the four banks mode this morning
A fellow fighter in the Toon. Nice one mate! I have a similar set up with 2 mfs and vci100 arcade (although my MF's are kaput and it looks like they're gonna need sending back). Not seen anyone else using these in Newcastle. Happy DJing.
Ella Rick
Originally Posted by notshy
Are you in Win or OSX? Have you used the new installers?
I use a Mac but I used a PC to flash the
Midi fighter that I have.

I use deckalised focus ab tsi, I have not yet used the new installer for mac/midifighter.
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Boom !

Mate - I'd have a look at that site for getting some more buttons. They are cheap as chips anyway and also you never know if you are gonna want to change the colour layout anyway? But see what the admin's say.
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Originally Posted by willinfluence
The real pain in the ass was that I had to flash it.
Hope they fixed that issue now.
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Can I offer a suggestion before you get the guys in the US to re-post things over?

There is a UK stockist of the MF buttons:
http://www.gremlinsolutions.co.uk/products/OBSF-24.htm

Maybe if HerbStrike could order himself the 2 black buttons that he is missing - then could DJTT just send over the funds to him?

I'm guessing that getting a UK company to post buttons within the UK will be much quicker than via the US?

Plus you can do the custom button combinations on that site - it's also quite easy to do yourself.

No worries if you'd rather sort it all out via the US but the buttons are only
Estefana Musfeldt
i am a mixture of happy and mad just got my midi fighter now the proud owner of number 444 of 500 but my order is wrong! i ordered 4 red 6 white 6 black buttons and the diy options ( i was really looking forward to putting it together) but i got 7 white buttons 5 red and 4 black and it came already assembled, plus the certificate has my mom's name on it haha i should not complain she bought it cause it was my half christmas half birthday present. is it easy to take apart to change the buttons around?

Edit: just turned it on and all the leds are in the wrong place not a happy chappy
Estefana Musfeldt
ha ha just down the road it's a small world
Lauretta Ehrhorn
High Heaton mate :-)
Dylan Kember on fb if you want to add me. We should meet up for a beer sometime.
Estefana Musfeldt
Originally Posted by D-Kem
ahh some one else from newcastle i don't believe it aye never seen them in the toon, but i don't thin i ever will, it's all cdj's and virtual vinyl these days where abouts are you based i'm in heaton,
Lauretta Ehrhorn
Ella Rick
Originally Posted by notshy
I use a Mac but I used a PC to flash the
Midi fighter that I have.

I use deckalised focus ab tsi, I have not yet used the new installer for mac/midifighter.
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Boom !

Mate - I'd have a look at that site for getting some more buttons. They are cheap as chips anyway and also you never know if you are gonna want to change the colour layout anyway? But see what the admin's say.
Estefana Musfeldt
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Originally Posted by willinfluence
Ella Rick
Ahh nippy!

That happened to me , but wasn't as bad,
Paid for it to be assembled arrived un assembled.

It wasn't a problem tho, had fun building it.

Tut tut Tony
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Can I offer a suggestion before you get the guys in the US to re-post things over?

There is a UK stockist of the MF buttons:
http://www.gremlinsolutions.co.uk/products/OBSF-24.htm

Maybe if HerbStrike could order himself the 2 black buttons that he is missing - then could DJTT just send over the funds to him?

I'm guessing that getting a UK company to post buttons within the UK will be much quicker than via the US?

Plus you can do the custom button combinations on that site - it's also quite easy to do yourself.

No worries if you'd rather sort it all out via the US but the buttons are only
Estefana Musfeldt
Cheers , I sent Zach a PM about getting my finalist prize for the t-shirt comp, so i will ask about buttons when he gets back to me.
took it apart again this morning and changed the plungers on the buttons and swapped stuff about again took me about 15 mins to strip it and put it back together i could do that all day for minimum wage. wink wink nudge nudge.
Adolf Hit
No prob - ill be sure to give Tony some shit for ya :P
Get in touch with the orders dept and get them to send the correct buttons out to ya any way!
Estefana Musfeldt
thanks for the swift reply Sorry was not very clear before I was full of a strange mixture of rage and happiness i have not experienced before (rage nothing to do with this very stressful day at work, just happy to have a midi fighter at last) had to go away for a beer and a calm down.
@midifidler you are bang on there the face plate was fitted in the wrong orientation so i had to pull it to bits, but then i got to put t back together again, just gonna keep this button combo for a while i believe it will be a faf on to get more sent out as it's in my mom's name she would have to get in touch etc etc. i feel bad too cause someone took the time and effort to put it together when they really did not have too, it was 01/03/11 so i am assuming some one had the mother of all hangovers that week TONY?
Adolf Hit
O - second thought I assume you mean the light pipes ( the little clear cylinders) are not aligned due to the top plate being in the wrong orientation.

Someone needs a slap!

Your certificate should be signed by whoever built it - name and shame!
Adolf Hit
The leds only come one way dude... contact the service dept and they will sort ya buttons out.
Leeanna Ayla
What do you mean the LED's are in the wrong laces? It's pretty easy to take apart. The buttons just push in so you can take the four screws out of the corners and pull the top off.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy