four banks mode question

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: four banks mode questionReply
four banks mode question
Posted on: 29.01.2011 by Hunter Renslow
Im planning on customising my midifighter and adding faders,i was wondering does fourbanks mode just change the buttons into different banks or the analogue/digital inputs aswell?
robert chanda
Originally Posted by sidetrakd
Im planning on customising my midifighter and adding faders,i was wondering does fourbanks mode just change the buttons into different banks or the analogue/digital inputs aswell?

Just the buttons are banked.

Next revision of the MF firmware we're playing with a new MIDI map that's more consistent andlogical for expansion going into the future, plus the ability to toggle banks from the digital inputs.
Hunter Renslow
robert chanda
New firmware released today.

http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=24401
Hunter Renslow
Excellent sounds great!
robert chanda
Originally Posted by sidetrakd

Just the buttons are banked.

Next revision of the MF firmware we're playing with a new MIDI map that's more consistent andlogical for expansion going into the future, plus the ability to toggle banks from the digital inputs.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy