MF Deckalized Mapping Question?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF Deckalized Mapping Question?Reply
MF Deckalized Mapping Question?
Posted on: 06.02.2011 by Shantay Avina
I know this is a noob question but witch midi fighter deckalized mapping do I download? Theres 3 of them for me to choose from. Theres the MF Deckalized.zip, MF Deckalized Focus.zip, and the MF Deckalized Focus AB.zip. I want the mapping where Ean controlled decks A and B with a mixer and soundcard. So which one would I download? If someone could answer this for me that would be great.

Thanks
Shantay Avina
I know this is a noob question but witch midi fighter deckalized mapping do I download? Theres 3 of them for me to choose from. Theres the MF Deckalized.zip, MF Deckalized Focus.zip, and the MF Deckalized Focus AB.zip. I want the mapping where Ean controlled decks A and B with a mixer and soundcard. So which one would I download? If someone could answer this for me that would be great.

Thanks
Tatum Ansaldo
This question should have been posted in the Deckalized mapping thread, and reading that would have given you your answer.

Standard mapping controls ONE deck, with 4 separate mappings to choose from, one for each deck.

Focus controls A,B,C and D by switching using the shift+sync command.

AB focus is the same but only switches between A and B.

please don't start new threads unnecessarily, it just clutters the community !

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy