Silicone case issues

Silicone case issues
Posted on: 09.02.2011 by Libbie Deutchman
Maybe I'm just a bit dull, but I was able to put the whole MIDI Fighter that arrived today together with the exception of the silicone casing. I can't get it on right to save my life. Either I'm doing something wrong or we have very different definitions of "easy to slide on/off".

Any help? Thanks!
Libbie Deutchman
Maybe I'm just a bit dull, but I was able to put the whole MIDI Fighter that arrived today together with the exception of the silicone casing. I can't get it on right to save my life. Either I'm doing something wrong or we have very different definitions of "easy to slide on/off".

Any help? Thanks!
Libbie Deutchman
Well, I've got the top all squared up, but the corners on the bottom will just NOT go in.

The video was definitely helpful though.
Estefana Musfeldt
it takes a lot of tucking in to get it to its nice snug fit just take your time and go easy with it
Tatum Ansaldo
Mine wasn't as easy as that to put on, must have been a little tighter, and I cut my fingers to shit on the freshly sawn sides of the midifighter while doing it. Love it now it's on though.
Libbie Deutchman
Didn't know this video existed, I'd only ever seen the one for the whole kit. Thanks, I'll give it another go.
Leeanna Ayla
Did you watch the video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-Ien...layer_embedded

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy