Serato and midifighter

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Serato and midifighterReply
Serato and midifighter
Posted on: 13.02.2010 by Claris Krausz
I've just changed from trakor to serato, does anyone have any decent map for the midifighter
Carline Whichard
Originally Posted by pgtampa
use Serato's midi setup menu and just start allocating commands to the buttons.. it's pretty straight forward.
Yea dude what he said also make sure your running the latest software for the midi fighter and enable four banks mode so you can have 4 banks of 12 buttons.
Fun stuff!
Melania Wollenhaupt
Originally Posted by thesandersman
I've just changed from trakor to serato, does anyone have any decent map for the midifighter
sorry to hear that!!

make a TSI yourseld for Sample trigger 1-8
Maybe loops in out A/B 9-16

no effects to worry about in SL
Claris Krausz
Claris Krausz
Thanks guys, I knew that but they seem its limited without shift/mod buttons.

I've gone back to traktor again as it's more suited to my needs.

cheers anyway
Carline Whichard
Originally Posted by pgtampa
use Serato's midi setup menu and just start allocating commands to the buttons.. it's pretty straight forward.
Yea dude what he said also make sure your running the latest software for the midi fighter and enable four banks mode so you can have 4 banks of 12 buttons.
Fun stuff!
Robert Danno
Claris Krausz
I've had a go at the SL 2.0 beta and that's got lots of effects. It's going to be a good update once it's out.
I've made the switch from traktor because of the future intergration with ableton. But I'll still dabble with traktor
Adolf Hit
Serato 2 does have effects - but they are highly average
Melania Wollenhaupt
Originally Posted by thesandersman
sorry to hear that!!

make a TSI yourseld for Sample trigger 1-8
Maybe loops in out A/B 9-16

no effects to worry about in SL

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy