Midifighter Shipping and Tax (Germany)

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midifighter Shipping and Tax (Germany)Reply
Midifighter Shipping and Tax (Germany)
Posted on: 18.02.2011 by Abram Marquez
I know, there are some threads about shipping, but I couldn't find one about the Midifighter. If there is: sry, shame on me

I'd like to buy two Midifighters but I've got a few questions:

1. How much would shipping be and how long would it roughly take to Berlin, Germany?? (The cheapest international shipping option)
2. Do I have to pay any fees (taxes)?? How much would it be??
3. Is there a tax-related difference between an assembled Midifighter and the DIY-Kit?? (I would buy the assembled version, if there's no difference)
4. Do Midifighters ship with usb-cables??

Ok, that's pretty much it.

Thanks in advance
Abram Marquez
Sorry, I totally forgot to post their reply.
Hey Daniel,

We ship products worldwide everyday to a lot of very satisfied customers. A few things you will want to keep in mind:
You may need to pay import taxes when the item arrives depending on your local customs. This is usually 15%-20% of the declared value. We do declare a low value to help reduce import taxes
We are not able to mark any package as a gift
First class international shipping is the cheapest shipping option, but doesn't come with tracking and takes 2-4 weeks to arrive
International Priority and Express generally take around 5-10 days and comes with tracking
We also ship via UPS, which is the most reliable for international, but also the most expensive
The best way to figure out how much it will cost to ship is to start the checkout process on our webpage and enter your address. You will be given the shipping price before you are asked to pay
There is no tax difference between an assembled or diy kit Midi Fighter.

Thanks for your email and interest in Dj TechTools!

Regards,

Zach DeRossette (ZachDero)
www.djranking s.com
www.twitter.com/djranking s
(877) 246-8958
In my case shipping (First Class International) to Berlin is $22.80 USD (~ 17
Abram Marquez
Hey Daniel,

We ship products worldwide everyday to a lot of very satisfied customers. A few things you will want to keep in mind:
You may need to pay import taxes when the item arrives depending on your local customs. This is usually 15%-20% of the declared value. We do declare a low value to help reduce import taxes
First class international shipping is the cheapest shipping option, but doesn't come with tracking and takes 2-4 weeks to arrive
International Priority and Express generally take around 5-10 days and comes with tracking
We also ship via UPS, which is the most reliable for international, but also the most expensive
The best way to figure out how much it will cost to ship is to start the checkout process on our webpage and enter your address. You will be given the shipping price before you are asked to pay

Regards,

www.djranking s.com
(877) 246-8958
Abram Marquez
Hey Daniel,

Regards,

www.djranking s.com
(877) 246-8958
Abram Marquez
Hey Daniel,

Regards,

www.djranking s.com
(877) 246-8958
Abram Marquez
Hey Daniel,

Regards,

www.djranking s.com
(877) 246-8958
Abram Marquez
Hey Daniel,

Regards,

www.djranking s.com
(877) 246-8958
Abram Marquez
Hey Daniel,

Regards,

www.djranking s.com
(877) 246-8958
Abram Marquez
Hey Daniel,

Regards,

www.djranking s.com
(877) 246-8958
Abram Marquez
Hey Daniel,

Regards,

www.djranking s.com
(877) 246-8958
Abram Marquez
Hey Daniel,

Regards,

www.djranking s.com
(877) 246-8958
Abram Marquez
Hey Daniel,

Regards,

www.djranking s.com
(877) 246-8958
Abram Marquez
Hey Daniel,

Regards,

www.djranking s.com
(877) 246-8958
Abram Marquez
Hey Daniel,

Regards,

www.djranking s.com
(877) 246-8958
Abram Marquez
Hey Daniel,

Regards,

www.djranking s.com
(877) 246-8958
Abram Marquez
Hey Daniel,

Regards,

www.djranking s.com
(877) 246-8958
Abram Marquez
I know, there are some threads about shipping, but I couldn't find one about the Midifighter. If there is: sry, shame on me

I'd like to buy two Midifighters but I've got a few questions:

1. How much would shipping be and how long would it roughly take to Berlin, Germany?? (The cheapest international shipping option)
2. Do I have to pay any fees (taxes)?? How much would it be??
3. Is there a tax-related difference between an assembled Midifighter and the DIY-Kit?? (I would buy the assembled version, if there's no difference)
4. Do Midifighters ship with usb-cables??

Ok, that's pretty much it.

Thanks in advance
Abram Marquez
Hey Daniel,

Regards,

www.djranking s.com
(877) 246-8958
Paige Makela
bump!

I've got exactly the same questions, so I was wondering if you ever got a reply from them.

I sent them a mail today but it probably takes a while till they answer me
Abram Marquez
Thanks for the quick reply.
I just sent them a mail. As soon as I got an answer, I'll post the infos in case others have the same questions.
robin loo
1. send an email to orders@djranking s.com . i believe it will take about two weeks
2. send an email to orders@djranking s.com
3. i dont believe to, but see 2
4. yes, they ship with the DJTT cable..

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy