mapping q related to eans recent blog post

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: mapping q related to eans recent blog postReply
mapping q related to eans recent blog post
Posted on: 21.03.2011 by Marva Cupid
in the beatmasher build up video he it looks like ean is using a mixture of the instant grat mapping an the deckalized mapping. will this mapping become available because i would realy like to try it, i don't mean to be rude or anything. i feel like it is like asking a magician how he dose his magic tricks but i would realy like to use that mapping, maby in a focus ab version like the deckalized mapping as i only have one midifighter. i have just tryed to do the instant grat mapping as a mod onto the deckalized mapping but i cant get it to work properly.
thanks
Damon
Marva Cupid
in the beatmasher build up video he it looks like ean is using a mixture of the instant grat mapping an the deckalized mapping. will this mapping become available because i would realy like to try it, i don't mean to be rude or anything. i feel like it is like asking a magician how he dose his magic tricks but i would realy like to use that mapping, maby in a focus ab version like the deckalized mapping as i only have one midifighter. i have just tryed to do the instant grat mapping as a mod onto the deckalized mapping but i cant get it to work properly.
thanks
Damon
Marva Cupid
Thanks sorry
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Yes - there are already a couple of threads on this. Please read around

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy