Question about expanding the midi fighter

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Question about expanding the midi fighterReply
Question about expanding the midi fighter
Posted on: 22.03.2011 by Harley Hendzel
I wanted to know how much electronics knowledge I would to add the extra buttons, knobs and faders to the midi fighter? I have been studying up on basic electronics and I have a basic understanding of the midi fighter schematic.

And what other parts besides the faders, buttons and knobs would I need? I know the obvious, the wires. But would I need other parts as well?

I know how to and delsolder solder parts from my personal experience refurbishing 1200s.

*add
In the schematic, I see the 10k resistors for the buttons. and they seem to be wired in parallel
Harley Hendzel
I wanted to know how much electronics knowledge I would to add the extra buttons, knobs and faders to the midi fighter? I have been studying up on basic electronics and I have a basic understanding of the midi fighter schematic.

And what other parts besides the faders, buttons and knobs would I need? I know the obvious, the wires. But would I need other parts as well?

I know how to and delsolder solder parts from my personal experience refurbishing 1200s.

*add
In the schematic, I see the 10k resistors for the buttons. and they seem to be wired in parallel
Harley Hendzel
thanks for the link. that's just what i needed.
Ethel Saracco
I too want to add 4 arcade buttons, 2 knobs and 2 faders to my Midi-fighter.

This link has a good article on adding knobs http://www.djranking s.com/2010/02/0...sis/#more-4747

I would like to know what specs are required for the knobs and faders and where to buy them.
Harley Hendzel
I have the parts for the new enclosure. I picked up some acrylic panels from home depot that I plan to use.
Leeanna Ayla
I'm pretty sure the only thing you need besides the faders and pots is the new enclosure, but I'm curious to see the answers as well.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy