Midifighter freezes after 2 minutes

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midifighter freezes after 2 minutesReply
Midifighter freezes after 2 minutes
Posted on: 24.03.2011 by Gladys Grabek
I have a problem with midifighter. I have updated the firmware and set it to 4 bank mode in order to load the gratification tsi. It now works for about two minutes and then freezes. This happens every time I plug it into the USB port.
I have run the bootloader using the 4 corner method and flashed the unit using Flip, but the same thing still happens.
Is my midifighter broken? I hope not as I've already had one replaced.
Gladys Grabek
I have a problem with midifighter. I have updated the firmware and set it to 4 bank mode in order to load the gratification tsi. It now works for about two minutes and then freezes. This happens every time I plug it into the USB port.
I have run the bootloader using the 4 corner method and flashed the unit using Flip, but the same thing still happens.
Is my midifighter broken? I hope not as I've already had one replaced.
Alexandra Nerby
Good to know! Also for future reference, I was getting some weirdness when WiFi was on and would search for a signal...
Gladys Grabek
DOH!! YOU DUMB F*CK!! Just realised that the fault only happens when the laptops power cable isn't plugged in. Love the midifighter, love DJTT!
Tatum Ansaldo
hmm, maybe try plugging it into a powered USB hub to make sure it's not a problem related to lack of bus power?
Gladys Grabek
I've tried the midifighter on another computer and it works!! So I'm guessing that it must be a USB problem. Does anybody have any ideas how to rectify it as I'm reliant on the computer it doesn't work on. Cheers in advance!!
Gladys Grabek
Cheers Jason, tried new cable, port etc. Just got to try the reset, boot wire thing then I've exhausted everything.
Harley Hendzel
change the usb cable and try a different usb port. if it works, use the new cable on the previous port. if it still works, then you've ruled out the cable. if the MF is still working after that, then the problem was the usb cable. if not, continue to troubleshoot.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy