instant gratification mapping SIMPLE ? pLEASE HELP

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: instant gratification mapping SIMPLE ? pLEASE HELPReply
instant gratification mapping SIMPLE ? pLEASE HELP
Posted on: 28.03.2011 by Jan Tawzer
In the instant gratification mappingTHE TOP 4 BUTTONS CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY DO? AND CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO SWITCH DECKS

PLEASE GIVE ME UR THOUGHTS DJS!
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by glitchin21
i wana b able 2 control all decks with the deckalized focus mapping... Right?
You can control 2 decks with the 'Deckalized focus AB' mapping, or 4 decks with the 'Deckalized focus' mapping.
Jan Tawzer
In the instant gratification mappingTHE TOP 4 BUTTONS CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY DO? AND CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO SWITCH DECKS

PLEASE GIVE ME UR THOUGHTS DJS!
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by glitchin21
i wana b able 2 control all decks with the deckalized focus mapping... Right?
You can control 2 decks with the 'Deckalized focus AB' mapping, or 4 decks with the 'Deckalized focus' mapping.
Louisa Oberc
I'm not familiar with the deckalized mapping, but if it is set up for dual decks to start with, then adding a second MF would allow each to control two... just make sure to configure the in/out ports in the controller config correctly.

However I am not sure if the deckalized mapping uses 4banks mode...
Bradford Grafer
:eek:
Jan Tawzer
ALright thanks 4 bn patient with me guys, im new to this science! finally figured out 4banks mode earlier. Please Bear with me my second midi fighter will b here anyday and i wana b able 2 control all decks with the deckalized focus mapping... Right?
Louisa Oberc
Read it again, slowly... when you get to option 1 skip to option 5 and read slowly... it is seriously dead simple...

It would take me longer to write a step by step tutorial than it would to actually perform the configuration change...
Jan Tawzer
the link below is confusing! about enabling four banks mode is there a tutorial that can break it down?
Louisa Oberc
After that, the top 4 buttons allow you to switch decks...
Leeanna Ayla
You need to put into 4 bank internal mode through the menu.

http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=9961

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy