Midi Fighter LED easter egg Mod. Quick question

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi Fighter LED easter egg Mod. Quick questionReply
Midi Fighter LED easter egg Mod. Quick question
Posted on: 31.03.2011 by Delfina Lorimor
In the vid, ean says the LED with the longer stub goes to the left and the short goes to the right BUT, in the next clip he has it reversed. Whick way does it go? Any help would be great!

-Also, he mentions shorting out the circuit. Does that mean I just connect some lead wire into both holes?
Bradford Grafer
Originally Posted by Jason Cerna
the positive side is on the right. the video threw me off as well. i believe it was an error, but there wasn't any mention of a change and the next shot of the mf does show the led flipped around. to short out the circuit, you can use some wire or just solder both points together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSPBgK_qy5M
is it supposed to pulse to the tempo?
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Originally Posted by RileySmiley
In the vid, ean says the LED with the longer stub goes to the left and the short goes to the right BUT, in the next clip he has it reversed. Whick way does it go? Any help would be great!

-Also, he mentions shorting out the circuit. Does that mean I just connect some lead wire into both holes?
LED is a diode so it will only pass current one way. Can you not just test before soldering?
Delfina Lorimor

Delfina Lorimor
So it works, but I put a high intense LED in there and its not bright enough. How many leds can one connect? Would it be possible to attach some 5mm LEDS? I want this baby to shine
Delfina Lorimor
I now have soldering experience and realize I could just test it before solder...
Bradford Grafer
Originally Posted by Jason Cerna
the positive side is on the right. the video threw me off as well. i believe it was an error, but there wasn't any mention of a change and the next shot of the mf does show the led flipped around. to short out the circuit, you can use some wire or just solder both points together.

is it supposed to pulse to the tempo?
Harley Hendzel

Lorelei Przybylowicz
Originally Posted by RileySmiley

LED is a diode so it will only pass current one way. Can you not just test before soldering?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy