Glitchy Lights?

Glitchy Lights?
Posted on: 30.03.2011 by Soledad Kipke
My MF has always had some sporadic lights (I read there might be some stability problems with the Instant Gratification mapping), but it's been getting weirder. I was wondering if you guys know if it's bad data coming out of traktor or if it's firmware bugginess in the 4banks mode.

It's not affecting performance in any way, just more pretty lights than expected!
robert chanda
Originally Posted by dsharps
My MF has always had some sporadic lights (I read there might be some stability problems with the Instant Gratification mapping), but it's been getting weirder. I was wondering if you guys know if it's bad data coming out of traktor or if it's firmware bugginess in the 4banks mode.
You do know the LEDs are MIDI controllable? Glitchy lights may be a sign that one of your other devices is also outputting MIDI on channel 3.
Soledad Kipke

It's not affecting performance in any way, just more pretty lights than expected!
Soledad Kipke
Also it only affects Bank 1 (deck A)
Soledad Kipke
Yeah, I've been reading through the IG mapping in traktor, and I've figured out what the specific weirdness is. Whenever I press LoFi (bottom right corner) it turns on the light for the slower Gater, and the light for the last instant loop button I pushed. I just re-flashed it to make sure, and it's still happening. I also checked to see if the other midi devices were channel 3, and they weren't. I'll keep working
robert chanda
Originally Posted by dsharps
You do know the LEDs are MIDI controllable? Glitchy lights may be a sign that one of your other devices is also outputting MIDI on channel 3.
Sharyn Prado
I use the deckalized and they havent worked on the loops the second deck since the start. It annoying !

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy