best color config?

best color config?
Posted on: 06.04.2011 by Brook Denier
yes I know this is subjective to everyone's tastes, but I don't really care about the aesthetics, I just want to be able to color-code the best for say an instant gratification mapping for the S4. any standard structure for the differentiation of colors on the midi fighter? much thanks.
Brook Denier
yes I know this is subjective to everyone's tastes, but I don't really care about the aesthetics, I just want to be able to color-code the best for say an instant gratification mapping for the S4. any standard structure for the differentiation of colors on the midi fighter? much thanks.
Bradly Garciaruiz
Every person has a different choice in the the liking weather it is color or something else, but it is we much necessary to select the best color config as color makes the thing attractive so best color config is require.
Gilma Marchini
Np bro, looking forward to welcoming you to the midifighter club ;p
Brook Denier
thanks ty!
Gilma Marchini
I don't know about the actual colors, but try making up your own scheme to be able to have a very original MF. Here's a cheat sheet for the FX and combos: http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=24757

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy