So tempted to get a midi-fighter

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: So tempted to get a midi-fighterReply
So tempted to get a midi-fighter
Posted on: 28.03.2011 by Roy Houn
Ive never really watched any of the videos properly about the midi-fighters. Ive seen Ean using them and thought they was cool, but only now after watching the demo of the "instant gratification" mapping as i believeing this is the kontroller i need to go with my S4. The way it handles the fx in traktor is amazing, thats exactly how i want to be able to use the fx. I found the X1 when i got it not what i wanted but now ive seen that mapping on the midi-fighter i want one haha..
Roy Houn
i sold it for
Roy Houn
i sold it for
Roy Houn
i sold it for
Roy Houn
i sold it for
Roy Houn
i sold it for
Roy Houn
i sold it for
Roy Houn
i sold it for
Roy Houn
i sold it for
Roy Houn
i sold it for
Roy Houn
i sold it for
Kristofer Krauel
The Twitch looks nice man. A righht decent effort by Novation. The build quality will be class too if the Launchpad is anything to go by.
I love the idea of them touch strips as well. they get the creative juices flowing!!!
Roy Houn
i posted it dude, yeah was Karlos' was like new i packed it up well in the original box then put it in the box my Kontrol S4 came in, ( not the kontrol s4 box a box the kontrol s4 box came in lol)
Tatum Ansaldo
fair enough. Did you post it or have it collected? And that was Karlos' old VCI right? that must have added some value
Roy Houn
i sold it for
Tatum Ansaldo
In the spirit of this thread, and because I don't want to start a new one because it would be pointless, I'm gna say this.

I'm really tempted by the novation twitch. The touch strips look like a good compromise in place of jog wheels, and take up a lot less room, and those big old pads look sweet.

Also, it wouldn't do any harm to have something that's itch certified. I guess I'll see what DJTT have in store for the TP2 VCI mapping but... I'm tempted. How much did you get for your VCI in the end?
Roy Houn
what can i say, i have far too much gear, i guess i just took a few wrong turns before gettin to my destination, but it was fun getting here if ya know what i mean
Kristofer Krauel
Is there anything you are not trying to sell??!!??!!
Roy Houn
no, not yet. Stil kinda hoping someone got one to sell in the uk. Also im going to sell my audio8 too i believe to cover the cost of one. My mixer doesnt look like its going to shift on here so thats going to have to go on Ebay. Im in the middle of trying to sell my house to so we can move to a bigger house so i need all the money i get for that too..
Kristofer Krauel
Paul, you ordered one yet?
Kayce Lefevere
Bunch of sharks on this board putting on the hard sell I too have been very tempted and given the strong response I'm putting in my order and hoping for quick turn around on the delivery. I believe the fact that DJTT is supporting itself through unique gear is awesome!

Now I just have to figure out the color combos...
Roy Houn
now ive sold my vci and my 2nd x1 i believe i may be on the look out for one in the for sale section, if you hear of any going give me shout people
Kristofer Krauel
Haha yeah man that's a fave of mine too. The middle 2 on the bottom row are pretty special as well and im partial to a bit of a filter sweep/echo delay combo if I'm honest!!

Paul you def need to get one!!!
Tatum Ansaldo
I'm the same lol. also love the combo on the bottom 4 buttons.
Kristofer Krauel
You liking the mapping? I find I have to forcefully stop myself from button bashing and remind myself that less is more!!
Tatum Ansaldo
The IG mapping came out while I was waiting for mine I believe. Perfect timing
Kristofer Krauel
You should definitely get one Paul!!

I got mine after watching the Inst Grat demo and i f'ing love it!!

The only thing that disappoints me is that i actually love it more than my X1!!!
Eleonora Musico
I agree.
Tatum Ansaldo
I love the IG mapping, one you get your head round it it's super easy to stick in well timed effects that sound great with one hand. Just don't overdo it!

Get one fo' sho'.
Roy Houn
i gotta sell the gear in the for sale section b4 i get anything else ive got too much haha, ive got a vci-100se, a kontrol x1 and a djm600 to sell 1st....
robin loo
so get one.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy