I need the beat roll from the Instant Gratification mapping,

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: I need the beat roll from the Instant Gratification mapping,Reply
I need the beat roll from the Instant Gratification mapping,
Posted on: 10.04.2011 by Hyman Landez
Here is my problem, I have my midifighter as an effects controller. I'm in love with my mapping that I have and I don't want to change it, but I'm trying to figure out a way to set it up so that when pressed in the right order the Transpose effect kicks in. My only problem being is I'm having a hard time figuring it out from the Instant Gratification Mapping.
Can someone give me a walk through or something?
Thanks,
-Mike
Hyman Landez
Here is my problem, I have my midifighter as an effects controller. I'm in love with my mapping that I have and I don't want to change it, but I'm trying to figure out a way to set it up so that when pressed in the right order the Transpose effect kicks in. My only problem being is I'm having a hard time figuring it out from the Instant Gratification Mapping.
Can someone give me a walk through or something?
Thanks,
-Mike
Tatum Ansaldo
You could just look at everything mapped to those 4 buttons for a given deck (there's a map of the midi notes knocking about on quite a few threads on here if you need it).

If you want a more detailed explanation of the theory, read this article:

http://www.djranking s.com/2011/02/0...ced-modifiers/

and tom bruton's free download midi mapping book 'midi mapping for bums'.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy