Mapping Problem

Mapping Problem
Posted on: 12.04.2011 by Madalene Wist
Hey! I have just recently gotten my midi fighter, and I use it with my M1usb. Last evening , I was able to use the deckalized focus mapping and had no issue with it, but today, no matter what mapping I use (deckalized focus, focus AB, deckalized focus instaFX), they won't work properly. The top row of bottoms will just drop cue points and my shift button will just restart the song. Any help please?
thank you
Madalene Wist
Hey! I have just recently gotten my midi fighter, and I use it with my M1usb. Last evening , I was able to use the deckalized focus mapping and had no issue with it, but today, no matter what mapping I use (deckalized focus, focus AB, deckalized focus instaFX), they won't work properly. The top row of bottoms will just drop cue points and my shift button will just restart the song. Any help please?
thank you
Meg Reinoehl
Do you have multiple MF mappings in the Controller Manager? If so, make sure that you only have the In/Out ports set up on the mapping that you want to use.
Madalene Wist
I enabled 4 banks mode just to be sure, but that didn't help. If it's anymore help explaining my problem, it's almost as if I'm stuck in Ean's 4 song beat juggle mapping if that makes any sense
Meg Reinoehl
Is it possible that you might've inadvertently disabled 4 banks mode? I'd double check to make sure that you have 4 banks (internal) enabled.
Madalene Wist
I've tried re-importing it multiple times :/
Leeanna Ayla
Hmmm, not sure what the problem is then. Have you tried to add the mapping again?
Madalene Wist
The midifighter is plugged directly into my Macbook as it was before, and I have both the in and out set to Midifighter
Leeanna Ayla
Did the in/out ports get changed?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy