Connecting 2 midifighters into one usb port?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Connecting 2 midifighters into one usb port?Reply
Connecting 2 midifighters into one usb port?
Posted on: 13.04.2011 by Yee Bedilion
Hey everyone,

I'm using my X1 to control traktor into an external mixer with or without cdjs running time code. I'm pretty much over my cdj stage now and moving back into midi controllers for the decks.

I have 2 midi fighters I had on the roaster for 2 months now. I'm believeing about giving them a go at the club this weekend.

2 midifighters can run into one usb port I but I can't seem to track down a usb cable that is just 2 sends and 1 return.

I could probably get away with having one midi fighter mapped for the decks but it be a bit more layed out if I could find something simple to do it. Do you have any suggestions?

back in the deckalized mapping tutorial he said something about a cable but I can't seem to find exactly what hes refering to.

Or maybe he's just using a powered usb and I didn't realize?

What do you recommend?

I did a bit of researching so forgive me if this is plain out in the open.

Thanks DJTT!
Yee Bedilion
Hey everyone,

I'm using my X1 to control traktor into an external mixer with or without cdjs running time code. I'm pretty much over my cdj stage now and moving back into midi controllers for the decks.

I have 2 midi fighters I had on the roaster for 2 months now. I'm believeing about giving them a go at the club this weekend.

2 midifighters can run into one usb port I but I can't seem to track down a usb cable that is just 2 sends and 1 return.

I could probably get away with having one midi fighter mapped for the decks but it be a bit more layed out if I could find something simple to do it. Do you have any suggestions?

back in the deckalized mapping tutorial he said something about a cable but I can't seem to find exactly what hes refering to.

Or maybe he's just using a powered usb and I didn't realize?

What do you recommend?

I did a bit of researching so forgive me if this is plain out in the open.

Thanks DJTT!
Yee Bedilion
Maybe I need to just get over using a usb power supply?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy