First Midi Fighter

First Midi Fighter
Posted on: 20.04.2011 by Geraldo Ottesen
SO after 6 weeks of waiting for my midi fighter it should be here tomorrow morning! What are the first things I should do? Like IE software updates , Firmware updates , anything I should know about the fighter? like configuration and stuff ? I'm on PC any help from my fellow tech tools would be great!
Geraldo Ottesen
SO after 6 weeks of waiting for my midi fighter it should be here tomorrow morning! What are the first things I should do? Like IE software updates , Firmware updates , anything I should know about the fighter? like configuration and stuff ? I'm on PC any help from my fellow tech tools would be great!
Tatum Ansaldo
there are quite a few threads with a huge array of problems and solutions, but I never had a problem with it so I don't know how to fix that. do a community search and read the midifighter stickies.
Geraldo Ottesen
I'm having a little trouble here I'm trying update my firmware via midi fighter update and everytime I try it says "the program can't start because libush0.dll is missing" what should I do? and how to I get into boot loader mode? Everytime I hold down the four corners , it doesn't go all checkered like it should and nothing happens. Sorry guys noob here work with me Also I downloaded the hex file but have no clue what to do with it
Tatum Ansaldo
you'll want to do this:

http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=11511

to make sure you have the newest firmware installed.
Gloria Lemmel
Being that it's new, you shouldn't have to do any hardware/software updates, but if you have a mapping in mind, probably import it and have it ready just in case something happens to your interwebs or DJTT. Not saying that anything will, but my advice is to always plan for the worst because if it's at least somewhat probable (like your USB cable suddenly shorting out.)

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy