Numark Total Control + Midi Fighter for cue juggles?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Numark Total Control + Midi Fighter for cue juggles?Reply
Numark Total Control + Midi Fighter for cue juggles?
Posted on: 24.04.2011 by Sabine Liberatore
Has Anyone managed to get this to work I can only seem to run one or the other and have been using the little numark total Control with Traktor Pro for friends parties as its so portable and have to stop mid set and flip to midifighter map to juggle for a while. as it will not or I cannot run both

However when I am at home with my Mac+ Serato Scratch 2x Numark TTX+ midifighter it takes no less than 3 mins to set up and juggle away and never has an issue with each other and runs all evening seamlessly.

if no luck soon I do believe it will be time to purchase an s4 for mobility and compatibility.
Sabine Liberatore
Has Anyone managed to get this to work I can only seem to run one or the other and have been using the little numark total Control with Traktor Pro for friends parties as its so portable and have to stop mid set and flip to midifighter map to juggle for a while. as it will not or I cannot run both

However when I am at home with my Mac+ Serato Scratch 2x Numark TTX+ midifighter it takes no less than 3 mins to set up and juggle away and never has an issue with each other and runs all evening seamlessly.

if no luck soon I do believe it will be time to purchase an s4 for mobility and compatibility.
Tatum Ansaldo
If you can use them both independently but not at the same time, what's the problem that pops up when they're together? Do controls start flying all over the place, or do they just not work?

If it's the first, then do what Weltraumpapst said and check your IN/OUT ports for each controller (click on 'Big Import Button' in my sig and look in the top right corner). By default they're set to 'all ports' which causes midi conflicts with multiple controllers, you should click the drop down menu and select the relevant controller in IN and OUT for all your devices.

if it's the second, you have underpowered USB ports. Are you using a USB hub? If so, make sure it's a powered one.
Sabine Liberatore
Hey all.. thanks for the swift reply- I am gonna give a few things a try in coming days, I'm beginning to believe it has something to do with Vista64/Toshiba Laptop because initially when I first got the Numark TC it did conflict with the built in web cam in the toshi and a few other conflicting issue befor I got it working..
I will however try installing traktor/MF/ Numark TC to the MacNcheesePro..
Deanne Baston
I don't see why you would have any problems with this. I also have 2 MF's and a Numark TC. I have never ran into a problem. I just started using a 4th controler: iphone, still no problems what so ever!
Kristofer Krauel
You got more details? I can't see why this combination differs from any other controller/midi-fighter combo!?
robin loo
check your IN/OUT ports in traktors mapping section.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy