2 deck + Instant Grad Mapping?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: 2 deck + Instant Grad Mapping?Reply
2 deck + Instant Grad Mapping?
Posted on: 10.04.2011 by Leonardo Papajohn
Anyone made one, that really works well? I found one on here but it doesn't seem to work. :/ any recommendations anyone?
Evangeline Abraha
No worries, I believe that's just the kind of stuff that happens... Just give us a shout if you got a sec to put on the browser controls as well.

Thanks,

M

Originally Posted by No Left Turn
Wow, so it seems like I uploaded the wrong version of the .tsi file that didn't have any of the browser functionality and inadvertently deleted the mapping while trying to figure this out.

Epic fail. At least a few people believe it seems cool? *facepalm*

Sorry guys. Unfortunately, I'm out of town without a MIDI Fighter until Monday. I can rework this on Tuesday and will get it out to you ASAP.

Sadface.
Evangeline Abraha
Here's a 2 deck, instant gratification mapping that includes sync, cue, play, pitch bend, hot cue, and browser control. Mapping diagram included in the .zip file. This is pretty basic, but should give you your fix until we get an official DJTT mapping.
Hey Dude,

That's a very nice implementation of the mapping , I will give it a bash today, good to see browser integration put in as well. : D

M
Chae Fugle
This mapping works perfectly with TP2. Thanks again, great job.
Quiana Sedey
I didnt have to remap my effects, just had to import the tsi a few times and made sure my effects were in the correct order in my list.
Meg Reinoehl
^^ Thanks!

I remember reading that the FX in the VCI mapping had to be remapped for TP2, so I'm guessing that that's going to have to happen for the Instant Grat. mapping, too.
Quiana Sedey
I'll confirm that it works in TPro 2 as well as TPro.
Meg Reinoehl
I'm not 100% sure as I've not yet upgraded to TP2. I would imagine that the deck controls would still work and that some of the FX in the Instant Gratification section would be different.
Chae Fugle
What happens if I import this mapping to TP2? Will it work?
Meg Reinoehl
OK, here's the updated .tsi file. It should work just as I described before. Let me know if there's any issues. Enjoy!
Evangeline Abraha
No worries, I believe that's just the kind of stuff that happens... Just give us a shout if you got a sec to put on the browser controls as well.

Thanks,

M

Wow, so it seems like I uploaded the wrong version of the .tsi file that didn't have any of the browser functionality and inadvertently deleted the mapping while trying to figure this out.

Sorry guys. Unfortunately, I'm out of town without a MIDI Fighter until Monday. I can rework this on Tuesday and will get it out to you ASAP.

Sadface.
Chae Fugle
This is exactly what I've been looking for. instant grad and hot cues. excited for the fixed tsi.
Meg Reinoehl

Sadface.
Evangeline Abraha
Here's a 2 deck, instant gratification mapping that includes sync, cue, play, pitch bend, hot cue, and browser control. Mapping diagram included in the .zip file. This is pretty basic, but should give you your fix until we get an official DJTT mapping.
Hey Dude,

That's a very nice implementation of the mapping , I will give it a bash today, good to see browser integration put in as well. : D

M
Quiana Sedey
This mapping is badass, thanks so much! However I also cant get the browse/load function to work.
Leonardo Papajohn
thanks i appreciate
Delmer Damons
its cool! but I can make the browse mode works fine...
Meg Reinoehl
Leonardo Papajohn
Originally Posted by kooper1980
Patience is a virtue!! i have none!!
lol agreed.
Kristofer Krauel
Patience is a virtue!! i have none!!
Tatum Ansaldo
I'm sure there'll be one, just don't know when. Everything has to get past Ean and I guess they'll be making a video to go with it for the blog, which will take time.
Kristofer Krauel
We are awaiting one from Flashflooder. There is a thread that discusses exactly this topic. Not sure whats happening though as its all gone very quiet!!!

http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=24548
Leonardo Papajohn
anyone?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy