MF in Traktor Problemo

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF in Traktor ProblemoReply
MF in Traktor Problemo
Posted on: 27.04.2011 by Min Stockfish
I love my Midi fighter and use it a lot but then yesterday I was just playing around on Traktor and did something crazy with the sampler (using deckalized). Then it started making no sense so I unplugged it and plugged it in again and now the top left button stays on and when i press any buttons on the top row they stay on EG
if i press the second on the top it looks like this

. # . .
. . . .
. . . .
. . . .

If i press the third it looks like this
. . # .
. . . .
. . . .
. . . .

but then the lower three rows only light up when holding the button down instead of toggling on and off like the top row.

Also Traktor is receiving messages because the CTRL light on the screen flashes when i press any button.

It works in Ableton just fine as well.

Any ideas??
Min Stockfish
I love my Midi fighter and use it a lot but then yesterday I was just playing around on Traktor and did something crazy with the sampler (using deckalized). Then it started making no sense so I unplugged it and plugged it in again and now the top left button stays on and when i press any buttons on the top row they stay on EG
if i press the second on the top it looks like this

. # . .
. . . .
. . . .
. . . .

If i press the third it looks like this
. . # .
. . . .
. . . .
. . . .

but then the lower three rows only light up when holding the button down instead of toggling on and off like the top row.

Also Traktor is receiving messages because the CTRL light on the screen flashes when i press any button.

It works in Ableton just fine as well.

Any ideas??
Gloria Lemmel
4 banks mode bro. If you no longer want this, hold down the top left button and reset your MIDI Fighter, press the furthest left button in the second row from the top and press the lit buttons in the bottom corners until none of the lights in the 3rd row are lit.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy