MF IG Mapping to control All Decks at once?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF IG Mapping to control All Decks at once?Reply
MF IG Mapping to control All Decks at once?
Posted on: 28.04.2011 by Jodi Lacerra
So recently I have received a few emails about people interested in using Midi Fighter mappings (mainly the Instant Gratification mapping) to control FX on all 4 decks at once instead of having the FX only work on one deck at a time.

This is possible to do but there is a decent amount of mapping modification this would require and I wouldn't want someone to try it themselves only to later realize that they somehow messed up some other parts of the mapping.

So, if this is something you want, hit up the poll above and if enough people are interested, I'll get it done. Otherwise feel free to leave comments if you have a similar but slightly different request. Thanks.
Meg Reinoehl
Originally Posted by photojojo
On the A/B option can you make it a toggle so that if you press the A/B buttons together you can use the mapping on both decks, then when you press both together again it goes back to normal?
*like*

The thing I like the most about mixers like the Pioneer DJM series is being able to toggle between having the FX go either to the Master or to individual channels. Having this option on the MF would be awesome.
Jodi Lacerra
So recently I have received a few emails about people interested in using Midi Fighter mappings (mainly the Instant Gratification mapping) to control FX on all 4 decks at once instead of having the FX only work on one deck at a time.

This is possible to do but there is a decent amount of mapping modification this would require and I wouldn't want someone to try it themselves only to later realize that they somehow messed up some other parts of the mapping.

So, if this is something you want, hit up the poll above and if enough people are interested, I'll get it done. Otherwise feel free to leave comments if you have a similar but slightly different request. Thanks.
Meg Reinoehl
Originally Posted by photojojo
On the A/B option can you make it a toggle so that if you press the A/B buttons together you can use the mapping on both decks, then when you press both together again it goes back to normal?
*like*

The thing I like the most about mixers like the Pioneer DJM series is being able to toggle between having the FX go either to the Master or to individual channels. Having this option on the MF would be awesome.
Leeanna Ayla
Ella Rick
Hey

The mapping I would like to see is a deckalized C&D / Sample decks
for TSP2

would be nice

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy