Midi Fighter Help Needed!

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi Fighter Help Needed!Reply
Midi Fighter Help Needed!
Posted on: 29.04.2011 by Tobi Mastbergen
I have been trying really hard to get my Midi-fighter setup and ready for install. I have gone and downloaded the newest firmware updater, but after it is installed, it gives me an error message saying this "The program can't start because libusb0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

Any help on this would be massively appreciated

Thanks in advance
Tobi Mastbergen
I have been trying really hard to get my Midi-fighter setup and ready for install. I have gone and downloaded the newest firmware updater, but after it is installed, it gives me an error message saying this "The program can't start because libusb0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

Any help on this would be massively appreciated

Thanks in advance
Tobi Mastbergen
yeah thanks guys i got it all working. Took me a while tho :P just experiencing a couple of problems with the mapping. Most of it works well, but the bank button in the top left does not work. Neither do the buttons on the top of the midi fighter
Kristofer Krauel
http://www.djranking s.com/community /sho...t=24401&page=6

http://www.djranking s.com/community /sho...?t=9961&page=4

Try these threads for starters.
Ella Rick
Have you activated four backs mode by going into menu mode?
Also have you imported instant grat mapping twice in Traktor?
Kristofer Krauel
I believe you need to copy that file into a different folder on your computer. There is a threat in one of the stickies that talks you through this. I had the exact same problem when i got mine. I'll have a look now to see if i can find it.
Tobi Mastbergen
yes it does recognize it when it is inserted. I got it today and wanted to use the IG mapping straight away, so this is the first time i have used it. How do i do that?

I have also found the file that it said was missing. Although i don't know what to do now
Ella Rick
Has your midifighter been working?
Does your computer recognise midifighter when connected?
You may have to re flash the midifighter

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy