First install problems

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: First install problemsReply
First install problems
Posted on: 22.04.2011 by Geraldo Ottesen
I'm having a little trouble here I'm trying update my firmware via midi fighter update and everytime I try it says "the program can't start because libush0.dll is missing" what should I do? Sorry guys noob here work with me Also I downloaded the hex file but have no clue what to do with it

I just got my midi fighter today and I'm trying to set it up for the first time and I'm pretty brainless at this point.
Geraldo Ottesen
I'm having a little trouble here I'm trying update my firmware via midi fighter update and everytime I try it says "the program can't start because libush0.dll is missing" what should I do? Sorry guys noob here work with me Also I downloaded the hex file but have no clue what to do with it

I just got my midi fighter today and I'm trying to set it up for the first time and I'm pretty brainless at this point.
Tobi Mastbergen
Had the exact problem last evening . Took me three hours to get working! but i did find the solution in this thread.

http://www.djranking s.com/community /sho...t=24401&page=5
Tatum Ansaldo
did you put the american +1 country code on it? Dno, might work.
Tobi Mastbergen
i am having the same problem and am in desperate need of assistance

that number does not work for me either (maybe because i am located in Australia)
Madalene Ranjan
Please call us and we can get you sorted out.
877-246-8958
Geraldo Ottesen
I'm on a PC and I can't seem to get my menu to work since I don't know what to do ...

Could anyone help me with step by step instruction? what should i do first etc , everything I've tried nothing works and getting a little frustrated
Mee Pennucci
If your'e on a mac, save the updater on your desktop and run the app and it will work

And also: don't forget to activate 4-bank mode if your'e going to use the instant gratification mapping!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy