Does the latest MF batch come with latest firmware?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Does the latest MF batch come with latest firmware?Reply
Does the latest MF batch come with latest firmware?
Posted on: 07.05.2011 by Giuseppina Wietfeldt
I've been playing around with the instant gratification mapping, and it's amazing! But i seem to only be able to control properly whats going on on deck A.

I've scrolled through the threads about the bootloader and such but im completely lost.

does the latest mf come with the latest firmware or do i need to update it myself?

What am i supposed to do to get the instant gratification mapping to work well at least on decks A and B ?

thanks!

-chris-
Giuseppina Wietfeldt
I've been playing around with the instant gratification mapping, and it's amazing! But i seem to only be able to control properly whats going on on deck A.

I've scrolled through the threads about the bootloader and such but im completely lost.

does the latest mf come with the latest firmware or do i need to update it myself?

What am i supposed to do to get the instant gratification mapping to work well at least on decks A and B ?

thanks!

-chris-
Giuseppina Wietfeldt
got it! it now works! a couple things are still a bit shaky but i'm guessing that it's the mapping that isnt perfected yet...

thanks!
Derek Feast
You probably need to set the MidiFighter to fourbanks-internal via the menu mode.

http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=9961

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy