Delay instead of beatmasher

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Delay instead of beatmasherReply
Delay instead of beatmasher
Posted on: 08.05.2011 by Scott Tumey
When using my midifighter in the deckalised focus mapping the delay effect is used instead of beatmasher.

Any ideas on how i can change it because im getting really frustrated.

thanks in advance
Scott Tumey
When using my midifighter in the deckalised focus mapping the delay effect is used instead of beatmasher.

Any ideas on how i can change it because im getting really frustrated.

thanks in advance
Leeanna Ayla
Did you import it twice restarting Traktor each time? Sometimes it takes a couple of loads to get everything working right.
Petronila Derer
I had the same problem and followed your advice. imported using the import button. then made sure all FX are in the correct order.. now, everything is working perfectly except for the mash effects. Row 3 buttons dont give me anything - no FX. however they do work because if i press all 4 buttons on the third row it does that "special combo" transpose effect haha..

Look at the screenshot i have attached..
I believe the problem might be simple. i press buttons on row 3. a little orange light pops up in FX station 2 by the effect setting that is blank. why is it blank? it should have something there right? im guessing the mash effect should be there. can you help me?

thank you alot in advanced
Scott Tumey
combination of both = all good

thanks guys
Leeanna Ayla
And check the order of your FX in preferences if your using T2. They should be like this starting with FX 1 http://www.djranking s.com/community /album.php?albumid=34
Scott Tumey
ah now i see.

Big import meaning the bottom left one.

Sorry i though u were taking the p*ss lol
Scott Tumey
i have imported the mapping.

Its just that the effect is delay when i press the four buttons on the third row
Marva Cupid
Have u tried the big import button

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy