Midifighter LED pulse mod question (is my board too old?)

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midifighter LED pulse mod question (is my board too old?)Reply
Midifighter LED pulse mod question (is my board too old?)
Posted on: 15.05.2011 by Randal Biza
I searched for an answer to this but couldn't find. My Midifighter board does not have the holes shown in this video. I'm guessing that's because it's an older version? It's 89/100 with the red LEDs. Does that mean I cannot add the LED to the board?

Thanks!
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Originally Posted by dual citizen
Yeah, thanks man I found that thread earlier. I was reluctant to implement the code because it was not really tested. Has it caused any problems for you?
See my posts on that thread - it worked v well for me. So much so that it made me go out and do the mod on my v1.2 board.

I'd dive right it - it's pretty easy to flash your MF back with the latest hex file if you have to.
Randal Biza
Originally Posted by notshy
Someone did a mod with the firmware to make the top left LED flash in time.

I'd search for the community for that - that way u at least get 1 LED flashing
Yeah, thanks man I found that thread earlier. I was reluctant to implement the code because it was not really tested. Has it caused any problems for you?
Randal Biza
Originally Posted by midifidler
Yes sorry it was not until version 1.2 that we added the beat LED
Ah I see. No worries. Thanks for the reply!
Randal Biza
I searched for an answer to this but couldn't find. My Midifighter board does not have the holes shown in this video. I'm guessing that's because it's an older version? It's 89/100 with the red LEDs. Does that mean I cannot add the LED to the board?

Thanks!
Genesis Cayetano
I've got a new midifighter (latest batch) and the 220Ohm resistor is already soldered on the board.
I've just added a blue LED and everything works just fine.
Lorelei Przybylowicz
Originally Posted by dual citizen
See my posts on that thread - it worked v well for me. So much so that it made me go out and do the mod on my v1.2 board.

I'd dive right it - it's pretty easy to flash your MF back with the latest hex file if you have to.
Randal Biza
Originally Posted by notshy

Randal Biza
Originally Posted by midifidler
Ah I see. No worries. Thanks for the reply!
Lorelei Przybylowicz

Adolf Hit
Leeanna Ayla
I believe you're out of luck.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy