Possible PCB issue. Boot mode not showing checkerboard.

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Possible PCB issue. Boot mode not showing checkerboard.Reply
Possible PCB issue. Boot mode not showing checkerboard.
Posted on: 19.05.2011 by Stefania Robusto
When I plug in my MF I'm getting the top left LED lit. Pressing everything or anything has no response. I tried menu mode, boot mode, and different cables and ports. No response. I manually was able to get into 'boot mode' manually but I'm not seeing the checkerboard from before. I'm getting this

o is unlit and x will stand for lit LEDs.

x o x x
x x x x
x x x x
x o x o

Can anyone tell me what this means?
Hunter Renslow
Originally Posted by OhNoNolan
I manually was able to get into 'boot mode' manually but I'm not seeing the checkerboard from before.
There is no checkerboard when you do the jumper method.Will it flash when you do this?Is the usb device recognised?
Stefania Robusto
When I plug in my MF I'm getting the top left LED lit. Pressing everything or anything has no response. I tried menu mode, boot mode, and different cables and ports. No response. I manually was able to get into 'boot mode' manually but I'm not seeing the checkerboard from before. I'm getting this

o is unlit and x will stand for lit LEDs.

x o x x
x x x x
x x x x
x o x o

Can anyone tell me what this means?
Hunter Renslow
Originally Posted by OhNoNolan
I manually was able to get into 'boot mode' manually but I'm not seeing the checkerboard from before.
There is no checkerboard when you do the jumper method.Will it flash when you do this?Is the usb device recognised?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy