Beat Masher and Cue Master?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Beat Masher and Cue Master?Reply
Beat Masher and Cue Master?
Posted on: 21.05.2011 by Merry Piesik
Hello all,

First post on this board... many more to come I am sure. Love the site, all of the helpful people, Ean's videos, etc. So excited about the new Midi Fighter Pro's!

I've got a couple of questions before I place my order. My current set up is just the S4 and a Macbook Pro.

With Traktor, it looks like the Beat Masher and Cue Master and the two best suited MF Pro's. I know Ean used to run two classic Midi Fighters.

Cost aside, how would a Beat Masher AND a Cue Master integrate with my set up? Would that work well or be too redundant?

Thanks!
Hunter Renslow
Originally Posted by Dave Dj
In my opion all MF ( pro or not ) permit u to control mainly one deck in a powerfull and more immediate way...there's also a video with ean an s4 controller and a mf pro
Don't believe I've seen this,may have a look for it later!
Merry Piesik
Hello all,

First post on this board... many more to come I am sure. Love the site, all of the helpful people, Ean's videos, etc. So excited about the new Midi Fighter Pro's!

I've got a couple of questions before I place my order. My current set up is just the S4 and a Macbook Pro.

With Traktor, it looks like the Beat Masher and Cue Master and the two best suited MF Pro's. I know Ean used to run two classic Midi Fighters.

Cost aside, how would a Beat Masher AND a Cue Master integrate with my set up? Would that work well or be too redundant?

Thanks!
Hunter Renslow
Originally Posted by Dave Dj
In my opion all MF ( pro or not ) permit u to control mainly one deck in a powerfull and more immediate way...there's also a video with ean an s4 controller and a mf pro
Don't believe I've seen this,may have a look for it later!
Christal Jonason
Merry Piesik
I'm still trying to figure out how a beat masher and a cue master would work together. Would the functions of the main buttons overlap (be the same) based on the recommended mappings?

It looks like the mapping for the cue master is coming soon, so I'm curious how that will compare to the instant gratification / deckalized combo of the beat masher...

Any thoughts/suggestions? If having both would really upon up some major creative doors, I might pony up and go all out!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy