How do I alter Instant Gratification v1 LoFi to another effect using the same button?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: How do I alter Instant Gratification v1 LoFi to another effect using the same button?Reply
How do I alter Instant Gratification v1 LoFi to another effect using the same button?
Posted on: 10.05.2011 by Maudie Ellars
Well, as the subject asks:

I love the mapping, I just don't like the LoFi effect! So, can anyone run through what to do so I can use the bottom row, number 4 button for another effect on my Midi Fighter (which I've fallen in love with btw!)?
Maudie Ellars
Well, as the subject asks:

I love the mapping, I just don't like the LoFi effect! So, can anyone run through what to do so I can use the bottom row, number 4 button for another effect on my Midi Fighter (which I've fallen in love with btw!)?
Maudie Ellars
It really was as simple as instructed! Thanks. :-D
Davina Arditi
Was it a simple switch or did you encounter problems?
Leeanna Ayla
Find the FX select in the mapping for that button and change it to what you want. You'll need to do it for each bank and check through everything mapped to that button to see if there's more than one thing mapped to that FX.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy