When will new MF pro's ship?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: When will new MF pro's ship?Reply
When will new MF pro's ship?
Posted on: 28.05.2011 by Archie Ynoa
and TSI files posted
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by kdelca7470
and TSI files posted
Did you trade yours in or keep it? Not 100% on what I want to do yet.
Archie Ynoa
and TSI files posted
Adolf Hit
Hi Musick,

The trade in program works like this. You make the purchase and by selecting the trade in program you receive the $100 discount, you ship us the MF and once we have received it and verified it we build your pro and ship it out to you.
Eulah Tamkin
Can anyone explain the trade-in program? and how much more will you have to put down in order for the upgrade? will there be a diy kit soon?
Ethel Saracco
Now you have to patiently wait for the midi mappings or start making your own ;-)

It sounds like from another thread that it will be next week before the mappings will be ready.
Merry Piesik
I got on Friday said my MFP's would ship w/in 48 hours and that I'd get a tracking #. I still hadn't gotten the # so I just called DJTT and spoke with Zack. He checked and they shipped yesterday. I paid for 2 day air and just got the tracking #. They are at my house.

Can't wait!!
Antony Cavoto
Still not heard anything regarding shipping on mine (ordered on 20th).

Expect that was thanks to Google Checkout not capturing which model & button config I selected!

Glad to hear things are progressing though.
Adolf Hit
The initial batch was shipped today (public holiday monday here), the remainder of orders will ship throughout this week. This sold quicker than we expected so I have been run of my feet keeping up with demand. Thanks for your patience!
Ethel Saracco
I ordered mine on May 20 and also got an email on Thursday that it was assembled and will ship within 48 hours. So that should be Monday.
Leeanna Ayla
Originally Posted by kdelca7470
and TSI files posted
Did you trade yours in or keep it? Not 100% on what I want to do yet.
Merry Piesik
I bought two last Monday and got an email on Friday saying they had been assembled. Haven't gotten an email saying they've shipped though.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy