Midifighter + Traktor Pro + Xone Dx

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midifighter + Traktor Pro + Xone DxReply
Midifighter + Traktor Pro + Xone Dx
Posted on: 03.06.2011 by Min Lindsay
Hello,

I'm trying to get my midi fighter going with the xone dx, I just need to be walked through the process of how to import the correct mappings and what in / out settings I need in order to make it work.

Right now I've got traktor pro 2 installed, and I can't figure out how to get the midi fighter or the xone dx working, i previously used the dx with serato and never had to adjust any settings.

I apologize if theres another thread addressing these problems, i cant seem to find one.

Thanks.
Min Lindsay
Hello,

I'm trying to get my midi fighter going with the xone dx, I just need to be walked through the process of how to import the correct mappings and what in / out settings I need in order to make it work.

Right now I've got traktor pro 2 installed, and I can't figure out how to get the midi fighter or the xone dx working, i previously used the dx with serato and never had to adjust any settings.

I apologize if theres another thread addressing these problems, i cant seem to find one.

Thanks.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy