1 Button Controlling 8 Lights?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: 1 Button Controlling 8 Lights?Reply
1 Button Controlling 8 Lights?
Posted on: 02.06.2011 by Joetta Won
Just got my new MF in the mail, set it all up, but i can't menu mode it or flash it because....

XXXX
XXXO
XXXX
XXXX

does...

OOOO
OOOO
XXXX
XXXX

How do I fix this? Tried searching and found nothing. As well, any tips to get the silicone case on? Watched the video, but the case seems too small.
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by VF.
XXXX
XXXO
XXXX
XXXX

does...

OOOO
OOOO
XXXX
XXXX
Could you explain that a little better please?
Joetta Won
Just got my new MF in the mail, set it all up, but i can't menu mode it or flash it because....

XXXX
XXXO
XXXX
XXXX

does...

OOOO
OOOO
XXXX
XXXX

How do I fix this? Tried searching and found nothing. As well, any tips to get the silicone case on? Watched the video, but the case seems too small.
Tatum Ansaldo
yeh I got a couple of cuts as well
Randal Miniter
Yea, I have to say the Silicone case was tricky, I cut a couple of fingers and shaved down a few fingernails trying to get that sucker on. My MIDI Fighter is now the Voodo model, with blood n fingernails :P lol

My MIDI Fighter did the same thing when I got it. It seemed to go away when I reflashed the firmware.
Joetta Won
Was sent a message telling me it's more or less useless and that they'll send me a new one. =P
Tatum Ansaldo
You enter boot mode by holding down the 4 corner buttons while plugging in the MF.

All the instructions on that, and other methods of entering boot mode can be found here: http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=30937

Re. The silicone case, it seems to tight and it's a real pain to get on (the video makes it look deceptively easy), but trust me it will fit eventually.
Yoshiko Kremser
I just recieved mine last week also similar thing is happening - different buttons though

if i hit the bottom right button the buttuns marked X below light up

OOOO
OOOO
XXXX
XXXX

also in general the buttons below marked X wont work - so i cant enter boot mode and when i entered menu mode and got it to 4 deck mode but as bottom left button wont work i cant switch it back

OOOO
OOOO
XXXO
XXXO

any tips? how are you meant to get into boot mode using the buttons on the board?

NB: the buttons i highlighted above do work if i hold button number 8 - very weird
Tatum Ansaldo
Originally Posted by VF.
XXXX
XXXO
XXXX
XXXX

does...

OOOO
OOOO
XXXX
XXXX
Could you explain that a little better please?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy