Midifighter Help Me Please, video

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midifighter Help Me Please, videoReply
Midifighter Help Me Please, video
Posted on: 08.06.2011 by Brooks Swallie
Ok, so I just got my midifighter... I had it playing nicely with the instant grat mapping all day yesterday with my S4... I went to use my rig last evening and I got this (video below)... please help...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQOLuZcXQkw
Brooks Swallie
Originally Posted by photojojo
Was it connected to a computer that went to sleep?
is that bad???

So just so this is out there in case anyone runs into the same issue... I got a PM from Midifidler which said I had bad hardware (ie the pcb board). I called up DJTT and spoke with Zach who ran down a list of troubleshoot ideas... culminating in reflashing the MF which I tried once but he suggested I delete the MFUpdate app, redownload and try again... this didnt work and I called back in and he mustve spoken with midifidler as he confirmed it likely was a bad board and they would be sending out a new one... damn I have bad luck... but patience is a virtue...
Brooks Swallie
Ok, so I just got my midifighter... I had it playing nicely with the instant grat mapping all day yesterday with my S4... I went to use my rig last evening and I got this (video below)... please help...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQOLuZcXQkw
Brooks Swallie
Originally Posted by photojojo
is that bad???

So just so this is out there in case anyone runs into the same issue... I got a PM from Midifidler which said I had bad hardware (ie the pcb board). I called up DJTT and spoke with Zach who ran down a list of troubleshoot ideas... culminating in reflashing the MF which I tried once but he suggested I delete the MFUpdate app, redownload and try again... this didnt work and I called back in and he mustve spoken with midifidler as he confirmed it likely was a bad board and they would be sending out a new one... damn I have bad luck... but patience is a virtue...
Leeanna Ayla

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy