2 MIdi fighter pros I'n combo

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: 2 MIdi fighter pros I'n comboReply
2 MIdi fighter pros I'n combo
Posted on: 08.06.2011 by Archie Ynoa
Was Wondering if a cue master, beat masher, and s4 all work together?
Archie Ynoa
Originally Posted by Skerrplunk
I just bought the BM and CM to use them with the S4. Waiting on the new mappings but I talked to DJTT before I bought them and they said they'd work great together. Let me know if you decide to go for them!

AWESOME ..... i already ordered the beat masher on 5/21 still havent recieved it yet, but will for sure get the cue master now that i know this!!!!!
Archie Ynoa
Was Wondering if a cue master, beat masher, and s4 all work together?
Merry Piesik
Awesome! Now you just need to decide if you're going to go for a color combo similar to your BM or something totally different
Archie Ynoa
Originally Posted by Skerrplunk
I just bought the BM and CM to use them with the S4. Waiting on the new mappings but I talked to DJTT before I bought them and they said they'd work great together. Let me know if you decide to go for them!

AWESOME ..... i already ordered the beat masher on 5/21 still havent recieved it yet, but will for sure get the cue master now that i know this!!!!!
Merry Piesik
robin loo
sure. if you get the in/out ports right

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy