LEDs in the preset buttons of MFPros: question

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: LEDs in the preset buttons of MFPros: questionReply
LEDs in the preset buttons of MFPros: question
Posted on: 12.06.2011 by Glynis Mangona
The preset buttons on the MidiFighter Pros seem to have LEDs to indicate which preset is currently active.

I know the MidiFighter expansion slots allow for the 4 buttons via the digital slots. The question is, what was done extra on the Pros to allow the LEDs to function? And how easily is that to duplicate when adding controls to a MidiFighter Classic?

as always, big thanks!
_k
Glynis Mangona
The preset buttons on the MidiFighter Pros seem to have LEDs to indicate which preset is currently active.

I know the MidiFighter expansion slots allow for the 4 buttons via the digital slots. The question is, what was done extra on the Pros to allow the LEDs to function? And how easily is that to duplicate when adding controls to a MidiFighter Classic?

as always, big thanks!
_k
Glynis Mangona
Get some in stock, and i might.

Also, about your many posts... Fair play if I missed info that already exists. Or another likely possibility is that I read it, yet am too noob to know what you wrote applies to my rather specific question. If you haven't, I would suggest taking a look at the wiki over on the Livid site. It's almost as if they want to help people, other than electrical engineers, do some of the creative things their products allow for.

And...wiki > search button and pinned threads...just saying.

But thanks for your help.
robert chanda
Yes, you could.

Or you could use the search button and see my many previous posts on how to do this technique. Either way is a valid response.
Venetta Cawyer
Wow Fatlimey, what a dissapointing reaction. Like I'm gonna shell out a good $430 just to see how you managed to get LED feedback for the bank buttons..
robert chanda
Buy one and find out.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy